Monday, December 8, 2008

Packer's Head




So Packer is my really creative kid and decided to use my stair railing as a zip line. We have two banister right by each other and so one doesn't have anything to stop something from sliding down it. Packer decided to start at the top and he tied a rope around the banister and then tied it to his belt loop so he could zip down the stairs! He zipped all right and when he hit the bottom his pants gave out and he went flying right into the corner of our coat closet. Now he has three staples in his head to prove just how creative he is!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I think the stitches are awesome. Personally I think every kid should break their arm or get stitches at least once. It is proof they had a fun childhood and we were good enough to let them try new things. At least that is what I am going to tell my children when they complain about their injuries.

Eames said...

Joe says " HA HA HA! Now thats awesome"

I am just in awe of what he comes up with!