
So Thursday afternoon we took the kids home from the cabin and then Rich and I returned with a few friends for a weekend filled with game playing and relaxing. Along with a lot of talking--thanks men for letting us women get in out 15,000 words a day! We had a lot of fun, so thanks for playing everyone!
3 comments:
I think we got in more than 15,000 words :) We'll have to do it again! Thanks for a great time!
Thanks for such a wonderful weekend. It was great to get away and just chat with adults. I need more of that. Thanks for thinking of us. By the way, remind me to give you a check when I see you. I keep forgetting.
I am so happy you have come back to the blogging world!! I love that you had the best of both worlds at your cabin - - fun family time, and fun couple time too! What a great idea!
Post a Comment