So, Packer is has the most creative little bug in him. He LOVES Lego's and create all types of things. Everyday he wants me to take pictures of his new creations and listen to the hour long discourse about every little thing his creation does. Often times I have to print off pictures so he can take them to the ones he loves and show what he's been up to. Today I came up with a great idea--I hope. I helped Packer create his own blog at http://packersworld.blogspot.com/ (there is a link on the left under friends and family.) Here he has posted pictures of all his projects and creations. If your interested feel free to check out his favorite past time and leave your comments--He'd LOVE to hear from you!
I also added a site for Hanna. She has a great fashion show posted there. Check it out! http://rhannasworld.blogspot.com/ Thanks Denise and Abbey!
No comments:
Post a Comment