Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What do you do?

So, what do you do when you send your six your old son to his room to clean it and when you put him to bed that night--this is what you find. The whole is about 2" across.

He decided he was mad. So, he kicked the wall, and there was a dent so he poked the wall so there was a whole, so he decided to tunnel at that point. He found his tools (aka legos) and used them to drill and tear away whatever. He even wrote his name with the sheet rock chunks. I have no clue what to do with him. He of course lost his Legos, but what do you do? I'm looking for feedback here. Thanks for sharing!

2 comments:

eliana said...

That's bad. I guess he should have to help fix it, but that might be a fun dad activity. I have no ideas. Good luck!

Adrianne said...

I love your kids. I am glad they live at your house but I still love them.