Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Packer!!!


It's Packer's Birthday and he's turned 7! It's so much fun to watch my kids grow up!

10 Things I Love About Packer

1. Packer loves to talk. He tells me all about his life. He especially love to "snuggle" at night and tell me all about the things happening in his life. I love that he feels he can share with me.

2. Packer is developing his own tastes and preferences. It's fun to see him figuring out what he likes. As I cut his hair this weeks he, was very specific about which parts had to be which lengths.

3. He is a GREAT big brother. Even though he teases his siblings, Packer loves them. Even Isaac is allowed to play Bakugan with him.

4. I love how excited he gets about life!

5. I love that for his birthday, he wanted to play games with his family.

6. Packer loves to cook. He loves to be in the kitchen and making things. He designed his birthday cake and spent days looking at books and magazines to chooses the right one. And then of coarse he had to include a trick, so we made an ice cream cake and told everyone there was no ice cream. He thought this was GREAT!

7. I love that Packer loves his Dad. He loves to hang out and just be with Dad. They are good pals.

8. I love Packer's smile. He can get away with a lot by flashing that at his Mom! :)

9. I love that when Packer puts his mind to something, he can accomplish great things.

10. Packer is a good kid. He is learning to make good decisions and I love watching his grow and learn and develop. I love watching his when we knows he's chosen good or made a good choice.

What can I say? I simply love my little Pack-man! Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment:

eliana23 said...

He's so handsome. It is fun to watch these people turn into their own selves, with lots of good parts. So far so good.