Sunday, July 11, 2010
Emma Lee Evans has arrived!
Miss Emma has arrived! She was born Saturday, July 10 at 6:46am. I started contractions about 4 am and woke up Rich at 5:30 to get things ready to go. I jumped in the shower and he packed the last of the things we needed. At 6 am we called my Mom and got to the hospital at 6:15. I thought I has allowed plenty of time this time around. I walked into the hospital and stood at the desk while they checked us in. I went back to our room and changed and apparently 19 minutes after I was officially admitted she arrived. So she came quick. 9 lbs 1 oz and 19" long. I did eat Cold Stone's the night before and talk to Rich's cousin the night before (I always seem to talk to her the day before delivery). So between the two I was blessed and she was only 8 days over due-hurray!

I did get to go natural and everything went really well. Emma and I are hanging out at the hospital having some good old girl bonding time. We get to go home tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats guys, she is beautiful. Love, the Buchanans
Congratulations! So glad it all went so well. And I must say, I love the name!
Me too! :)
Congrats to all of you. That is so exciting and fast and how awesome is it that you went natural, that's my plan for our next when that time comes.
Post a Comment