Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Isaac is 2

Isaac turned 2 this week. The kids decided he needed a farm birthday, so I ran with it.

In the morning we visited Wheeler Farm for a picnic.



That night we had a little "farm" cake and ice cream. Isaac even got a farm for his birthday.





10 things I love about you!

  1. I simply can't resist your smiles.
  2. You have so expression packed into you.
  3. Yesterday I said you were a turkey and you said "No, I'n Ike" and pointed to yourself. I love the way you talk.
  4. You love to sit on my lap and want me to read or play.
  5. You are so sweet to Emma and love to giver her kisses and hugs and you always let me know when she's crying--even when I', holding her. "Mom, Emma crying"
  6. I love how you imitate your siblings as your trying to figure out what they're doing.
  7. I love how you play "make believe" and love to play with Packer's "guy-guys" (lego people)
  8. I love the way you carry your blanket with you every where you go.
  9. I love the way you sing your primary songs and do all the actions.
  10. I love that you're my little man!
Happy Birthday little man! I love you!

1 comment:

Myersville said...

I think he should be a farmer!
Love the cake. It is so stinking cute.