Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life after Emma...

Although I haven't been blogging, life has continued since Emma arrived. We've gone back to school and our school switched to traditional instead of year round so we didn't end up starting back until the end of August instead of the end of July.

Hanna is our big kindergartner this year.

Packer started 2nd Grade and Kimball is doing a co-op preschool once a week.
I've even been able to get out of the house with "the girls" since Emma came!











We had another family reunion...

We were even able to get in camping...


Family night at the Skate Park



And swimming!



We went to Ceder City for a baptism








and made sugar cookies for friends.
 
So although there has not been a lot of blogging, there has been a lot of living!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh good, it's the living part that's important. But I must admit I do like it when you blog!