Sunday, March 20, 2011
Discouraged...
I have fallen out of the blogging world for a few months while I have mourned the loss of many things precious to me. My computer broke and when we went to load all the backed up files onto the new computer, something went wrong and I have lost the last five years of my journal, all my pictures since 2006, all the recipes I have been collecting and working on, all my addresses and contacts of friends and family. It's all gone. My heart has been broken by this loss. I haven't quite known what to do or where to start back into my journal writing and blogging. I feel like if I start again I am resigning to the fact that this really is lost and now there is no going back. So, I guess that's where I'm at resigned and ready to start again. As a note--if you have any pictures of me and my family from 2006-2010 please send them my way. We would appreciate anything! There is much to catch up on over the last few months, so I will try diligently this week to get my blog current on our families activities. Sorry for the reprieve, but I am back now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My heart aches for you! That is so sad. I am glad you are back though. I hope things are looking up! :)
Lis, I am so so sorry. But your right. Don't lose more by not getting going again. When you look back it will be a short little blip in a great big wonderful life!
honey, that is so sad! glad to see you are alive though--you had me worrying for a couple months there.
Post a Comment