Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ringing in the New Year!

For New Year's this year we had a big party for all the kids. Each of my kids made treats to take and we made rolls for little meat sandwiches. We played bingo, a game where you tie a balloon around your ankle and try not to let anyone pop it, they watch movies and just had a great time.


 
After the kids went to bed the adults got together for a little murder mystery party.  The funnest part is seeing all the great costumes everyone comes up with!
 
Tiana--Young actress and Professor/ Rock band member
Richard--Young Senator and his Wife--Sherri

Fred--Single womanizer and Zyra the gypsy
Ships captain--Lorna and 
the Ron--Bar Tender

Bryce--Single GQ bachelor and rich and wild young Marilyn
Treasure Hunters-- Hans and Demetra

3 comments:

Emily said...

Do all these pics mean you got your pics off your old computer? I hope so!

Lisa said...

No I didn’t get my pics off my old computer, I just hadn’t got these off my camera yet or they would have been gone too. I guess sometimes it pays to procrastinate! :)

Emily said...

Okay, we are waaayyyy past New Years sister! What's up these days!!