Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Caught up!
Yeah, I know I'm a little behind in the blogging world. Life has been a little crazy. Rich's dad ended up having a quadruple bi-pass surgery 3 weeks ago. The same week my sister got induced 3 weeks early with here baby due to a few complications and ended up with her baby on oxygen for a few days before they release her from the hospital. Then we ended up passing the flu and some stomach conditions around the family for a few weeks. Finally, we have pulled through and have picked up the pace of life with--Young Women's, Book club, High School Reunion committee, Community Council, Scouts, Gymnastics, Piano, Soccer, Missionary work, Bountiful Baskets, Preschool, blah, blah, blah...I know we're all busy. It's my excuse. So I'm finally catching up..thank you Emily for the gentle nudge to get it done! I feel better knowing I've caught up on one thing in my life! I will go to bed happy tonight! :) By the way... Rich's Dad is doing wonderfully. The doctors say everything is looking good. Krista and Taylee are also doing great. We're grateful for answered prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got really behind too. It happens!! Your family is so cute, and I LOVE your hair brown!! :)
I give you two thumbs up for catching up, and for surviving life in general with 5. :)
Post a Comment