I have slacked a little on my blog keeping, but am repenting and will do better. First, I need to catch up on all my families birthdays. I have missed a few.
November 2011--
Happy Birthday Kimball!
We did something fun and I made him another Lightening McQueen
10 Reasons Why I Love You!
1 You have a super happy smile!
2 You are really good at cleaning your room and making your bed.
3 You are just like your Daddy.
4 I love reading stories with you.
5 I love watching you work things out.
6 You are a happy little man.
7 You love the scriptures.
8 You love bedtime songs.
9 You enjoy learning.
10 You sometimes let me win the "I love you more" game.
Happy Birthday Kimball-- I love you!
Happy Birthday Hanna!
For Hanna's birthday we went to Hollywood Connection for the day and golfed, skated, drove bumper cars, rode rides nd played games. What fun! Hanna wanted a Rainbow Cake this year.
10 Reasons Why I Love You!
1 You are my Sunshine!
2 You are such a great helper.
3 You are so good at school.
4 You love music.
5 I love that you enjoy spending time with me.
6 You are so good at gymnastics.
7 You are so sweet to your siblings.
8 You are
No comments:
Post a Comment