Today as I sat at church and have spent time thinking and being with my family, I simply feel blessed. I have the most wonderful husband. I have the stomach flu this week and spent two days in bed. Rich came home early the first day and fixed dinner and took care of the kids. The next day he took the day off and took the kids to all their appointments, ran car pool, and took care of everything. I was so grateful I could die in bed! He is such a great support. Saturday he even built me roller shelves for all our canned food! I also have five wonderful children. They are such good little people, not that they don't have their moments, but generally they are good to each other and fun to be around. I enjoy learning about them and getting to know them daily. They do so many things that just make me smile. I love them infinity and beyond plus one! :) We are so blessed to have each other and to have the gospel and the teaching of Jesus Christ to teach us how to be better people. I love scripture study time with my kids, it's the high light of my day. I am so blessed in so many ways and today I really feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment