I went to BYU and lived in Provo for almost 7 years. So every time I go to Provo, a part of me feels like I'm going home. I love sharing Provo with my kids! So, I took my kids to hike the Y. Everyone of them made it to the top by themselves without being carried! I am so proud of them. It's a tough hike. After we hiked the Y, we had a picnic in Kiwanis Park and then headed to the Eyring Building to check out all their cool science activities. We spent an hour or two playing with science and the kids loved it. Each time we finished an activity, they would quickly ask, "What else is there?" We finished off the day with a walk through the BYU Bookstore and ice cream at the Creamery. Such a great day with my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment