Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time for an update!

So I went to a family reunion last week and got harassed about how bad I am at updating this thing--sorry! We play a lot, I just forget to share it with you.
Packer's soccer season just ended and he had a lot of fun this year. Kimball also enjoyed the games and was able to kick the ball in the goal by the end of the season.


This is Kimball kicking!

Packer just finished taking his first swim lessons and can I say WOW! I love his teacher. In two weeks he can now jump off the diving board and swim to the edge. He can do a front glide and a front crawl. He's working on his back float and diving for toys at the bottom of the pool. It is absolutely astounding to me how well he can swim now. I've never let him in a pool without water wings before now. So fun for mom and him too!

Hanna is gorgeous, just ask her! I finished doing her hair the other day and she went and looked in the mirror, then turned to me and said, "I'm gorgeous!"
She is our princess. She is a little fish and is not afraid of anything. While swimming last week, Rich was throwing her in the air so she could flip into the water. She's crazy! She has also learned to unload the dishwasher--Mom says, "Hurray for help!"


Kimball is adorable and talking more and more each day. He loves to be part of everything. He loves to sing and talk, talk, and talk some more. We're getting ready to move him to a big bed with the baby on the way.

We're not finding out what #4 is so come the end of September, I'll blog pictures and details. I promise to be better about posting this information.

Rich is putting a sandbox in the back yard. He's got the cement poured and the sides installed--all we need now is the sand. He also re-did all the sprinklers and put a facet out front for me. I have a motion sprinkler to spray the dogs and cats that come on my lawn and do their thing--they drive me crazy! So my night in shining armor has saved the day and dedicated a facet just for my sprinkler!

We went to the float preview last week for the Days of '47 Parade. The kids loved it and I love that we get to see the floats in the air conditioning. Packer voted for the BYU Float. Rich says I'm brain washing, I say I am just preparing for the future!

Packer has also found a new fascination with Starwars--although he's never seen the movies. He was really stoked to see Darth Vader at the Children's Parade.

3 comments:

The Burrup's said...

Well I'm glad someone finally got on to you. I check all the time and you never have anyting. Looks like everyone is doing great. Talk to you soon.

Melissa

Emily said...

Yep, it is about stinkin time. In fact I was just going to get on here and harass you but I'm glad somebody else did it already!

Brandon and Carly said...

It's good to finally hear (or see?) from you again! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! When is that baby due?