Happy Day. You have returned to the land of blogging!
Wow! So amazing. What an awesome trip! I'm so happy for you that you got to go. I love all the pictures.
Oh my goodness, what an adventure! Good for you guys. Thanks for sharing with us all.
Looks like you had fun. I didn't realize it looked like that in Isreal. It's pretty (in most places). How did you do without all your kids for that long? I am not sure I could do it. Great adventure though.
It was way too long to leave kids!
awesome!! your hair is so cute too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Day. You have returned to the land of blogging!
Wow! So amazing. What an awesome trip! I'm so happy for you that you got to go. I love all the pictures.
Oh my goodness, what an adventure! Good for you guys. Thanks for sharing with us all.
Looks like you had fun. I didn't realize it looked like that in Isreal. It's pretty (in most places). How did you do without all your kids for that long? I am not sure I could do it. Great adventure though.
It was way too long to leave kids!
awesome!! your hair is so cute too!
Post a Comment