Saturday, February 14, 2009

Packer's Birthday Tribute

So one of my cute friends did this on her blog and I loved it so much that I'm copying! Although, I am not quite as on the ball as she is so this is after Packer's birthday instead of on it, but better late than never!

Packer turned 6 last week and we a had a wonderful "Super Hero" party with a few kids his age. It turned out really fun, but what I wanted to do is write a little tribute to my sweet little boy just so he know just how much we love him!
The top 10 things I love about Packer:

1. Packer is very observant to others needs and is always reaching out to help others or include them.

2. Packer is a great big brother. He is so cute with Hanna, Kimball, and Isaac who all adore him.

3. He is so creative. This kid can make anything out of anything. Garbage becomes rockets, spaceships, car ramps, houses and more. He loves to create.

4. He is a great worker when he sets him mind to it.

5. He is very thoughtful and loves to do secret acts of service for others and draw pictures or write notes to them.
6. Packer loves to snuggle--which I look forward to! "Snuggles" involve laying next to him in bed and discussing the events of the day. I love this extra time getting to know my kids each night.

7. Packer loves life! He is such a fun person to be around. He makes people happy just being around him.

8. He loves our Savior. I have really enjoyed watching Packer this year as he learns to make choices that would either make Jesus happy or sad. He tries really hard to make good choices.

9. Packer can make his bed, clean his room, unload the dishwasher, clean his bathroom, vacuum, and take out the trash--Mommy loves this!

10. Most of all, I love his smile and hugs and kisses. This kidscan light up my life with his smile and love.

I couldn't ask for a better individual to be part of our family. We love you Packer!!! Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Lisa, I love your tribute to Packer. What an amazing kid...and Mother!