So, I took my mom last week and braved the mall with four kids! We went and got pictures taken and I have to say I think my kids are cute! So here are a few pictures for you to look at and judge for yourself.
Hi Lisa! I got your comment from awhile ago and was planning on hurrying right over to your blog and saying hello...and things got busy - or something. :) Anyhow, it looks like all is well with your family and the new addition (well, for me it's new since I hadn't seen him until now). Your kids are so sweet.
8 comments:
Isaac just fits right in with the rest doesn't he? I can't believe how big he is getting! You are right though, your kids are darling.
Oh my goodness! Your daughter looks so much like you. Your kids are sooooo cute! Congratulations on such a beautiful family.
Hi Lisa! I got your comment from awhile ago and was planning on hurrying right over to your blog and saying hello...and things got busy - or something. :) Anyhow, it looks like all is well with your family and the new addition (well, for me it's new since I hadn't seen him until now). Your kids are so sweet.
you shouldn't be surprised that they are adorable. you make me laugh.
your kids are cute.
Wow! 4 kids, I'm really impressed!! They are all so beautiful... :-)
wow I'm impressed too. 4 kids all dressed cute AND smiling! How did you do it?
A lot of luck!
Post a Comment