Friday, February 27, 2009

Tag!

So my cute friend Amy tagged me (about a year ago). And I'm still learning how to do this blog thing. So, I'll try my best to make this work, but no promises!

So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six no-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Six quirky things about me are:

1. I love to cook! My secret dream is to go to culinary school and learn how to really cook. I love to cook for others and would have people over every night if my husband didn't appose to it so much. I love to try new recipes. And I love Emily's blog because she always has the BEST recipes on it or linked to it--thanks for sharing Em!

2. I love doing projects, but have so many started that I have a hard time finishing any without a dead line. My husband says I'm not allowed to start any without finishing one. I usually finish one but start 10 more! No wonder my life feels so crazy!

3. I love being a mom. Part of me wants to just play all day with them--I love to hear their laughter, but part of me always has to squelch the fun because I'm a mom. Like right now, Packer and Hanna are in the bathroom laughing their heads off as they pour water all over Hanna's head and give her funky hair do's. Part of me wants to let them play, the other part doesn't want to have to clean up the flooded bathroom. So I sit here listening to them debating whether to go stop the fun or pretend I can't hear them until their done! The dilemma of motherhood--how I love my kids.

4. Rich and I have only been married just over 7.5 years and I still LOVE when he takes me on a date and hold my hand and I still get embarrassed when he kisses me in public--I've always had a hard time with the PDA thing! But, I absolutely love spending time with him. I feel very blessed to have found such a great guy to spend forever with!

5. I love to play games and to watch movies. Probably my two favorite past times, okay reading is right up there too! 6. I usually think I'm right and according to my husband--I'm really not. (He's probably right, but don't let him know I agree!)

I'm tagging: Carolyn, Eliana, Mom, Kate, Heather, & Amy N.

2 comments:

Amy K said...

Your blog made me smile! You are so great :) You will have to let me in on Emily's recipe secrets. I just made some yummy Green Chili Bites for our breakfast this morning! It was pretty easy. Put a 4-ounce can of green chilies in the bottom of a 8x8 pan and spread out. Cover with 4 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, grated. Pour 6 beaten eggs on top of that and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Then cut into strips and lay inside a small, warm white corn tortilla, top with sour cream, salsa and roll up and EAT!

Lisa said...

Sounds yummy--I'm going to have to try it!