Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh.....my kids!

Yesterday I was sitting here for a few minutes trying to get a few things accomplished and I can hear the kids playing in the room next to me. Then I hear them head upstairs to Packer's room. This is all normal at our house, but a few minutes later a hear a lot of banging and commotion. So I go up to check out what they're up to......(I guess it's important to know both of these rooms were clean when we woke up). Who would have thought a tub could be so much fun---I am grateful for creative and adventuresome children even if it creates a little more work for us! :)

5 comments:

Amy K said...

YES!!! Bathtubs are so much fun! Wait till you have pocket knives they want to use so you end up carving up a bar of soap into the bathtub for a later bubble bath. Snowy days and cold days make for some interesting fun! Oh, la, la, we are mothers and we can do this thing called "Motherhood". :)

Adrianne said...

Bless you. For not chewing them out. You are a awesome mother. Glad to see they are staying busy and having so much fun. We do need summer though so we can take them to a park.

Myersville said...

I agree!!!

Lisa said...

me too!

Emily said...

The bathtub is killing me. My kids have never discovered that hidden treasure!