Friday, March 27, 2009

Time for Catch Up!!!

I've been trying to catch up on my blog for a week now and it's 11pm on a Friday night and I'm finally sitting down. Rich is at Scout Camp tonight so I can sit on the computer without feeling like I'm ignoring him.
Anyhow, I spent the first week of March in Marshfield, WI with my sister Carolyn. She just had a baby and it was her birthday. (This is us at Texas Roadhouse Celebrating her big 28!!!)So, Isaac and I went out for a little visit. It's really cold there, but we had a great time just hanging out and talking, watching movies and sitting around feeding and wrestling babies! (Sometimes, they wrestled with each other!--Quinn and Isaac wrestling and Ellie and Isaac chill'n together!)We got to go to the Clinic for lunch where her husband, David, works. And I really liked Culver's Custards-yummy! I'm so glad I got to go spend the time with her. Thanks David for letting me come, thanks Rich for supporting me while I was away, and thanks Mom for watching the kids while Rich was at work!

We came home from church last Sunday and I headed upstairs to get Isaac down for his nap. When I came back down to get the kids their lunches--this is what I found!

He's so cute!

Monday night we had FHE and the kids were really rowdy during the prayer--so we had them practice being reverent. He is their practice--I loved Kimball's face!

I was loving the warm spell that hit, but still love the snow. I am ready for spring to come. I am really grateful for seasons. It keeps life interesting. Here are a few pictures of us at the park last week before the snow hit again.
I sure do love my kids! ( I don't know how to get the pictures to go side by side--anybody know?)

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

Darling pictures. I'm glad you got to go visit your sister. It sounds like you had a great time. You should have called me to help witht the kids though.
I go to this website to have my pictures put in a line or a square as a photo mosaic http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr/. Then it is easy to save them to my computer.
Anyway, thanks for the wonderful evenig last night and thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

ANGELA said...

Cute kids! I love the reverent picture. We might have to try that some time. It looks like life has been busy, but fun!

Emily said...

Tell Rich to go to scout camp again so you can blog!