Friday night, Isaac stared with a low grade fever and by Saturday afternoon it had hit 103 degrees. He has been so miserable. I went to put him to bed last night. He wouldn't eat, so Rich gave him a blessing and I set him in his crib. Before I left the room, he was asleep. He was up a couple times in the night.
It spiked again this afternoon--102. But, his fever has finally broke and he's doing much better! I am grateful for illnesses for two reasons. 1--My kids cuddle when they're sick and I love to hold them and 2--It makes very happy we're reasonably healthy the rest of the year. Opposition in all things!
1 comment:
It's a pitty he is so cute when he cries. He looks miserable but he is still a doll! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am headed to the grocery store tonight.
Post a Comment