1. Kimball loves to give loves and kisses. You are not allowed to leave the house without Kimball giving you your hug and kiss. Rich has had to return on several occasions to a sobbing little boy because Dad left without his loves! Even a sales man left the other day and Kimball gave him a hug goodbye.
2. When we tuck him in at night it takes forever for him to spit the idea or sentence out. Every other word is umm..and them..umm...I want to...umm.. He wants so badly for you not to leave his room that his sentences drag on so you can't split!
3. He is a little jealous of Isaac and so if I'm rocking or holding Isaac he will climb up on my other leg and try to push Isaac off. Not very nice, but it's cute that he just wants his Mom.
4. Kimball loves to read books. He is always bringing me a book to read to him. And then he wants it again and again and again!
5. Kimball loves to hold you. He is constantly asking for me to hold him. He gives wonderful hugs and I always look forward to them.
6. His laughter is contagious. Most of the laughing that takes place in our home originates with him. He loves to make people smile and laugh.
7. Kimball loves to eat anything that is not on his plate fore meal time. I am always finding apples with a couple of bites out of them or I'll round the corner to find Kimball in the pantry snitching in anything he can reach. I don't blame him, there are yummy things in there, but have resorted to locking my pantry.
8. Kimball loves cars. CARS and well as cars. He loves to make fast noises and shoot his cars quickly down a track or the stairs. Most of the time you can find him with a car in his hand.
9. He is a big helper! He loves to unload the silverware and has even started helping with the cups and plates.
10. He loves to play the "I love you game." This is where you say "I love you" and he says "I love you more" and the you say "I love you more than...." and he says, "I love you more then the stars and the sun and the moon" With that he usually wins. Although, today I get the last word, "Happy Birthday Mimmble Moo's! I love you infinity and beyond plus one!"

No comments:
Post a Comment