It's also been almost a month since Hanna's birthday so I'm going to blog about it too. We had a swimming party with just us and then had the family over for cake and ice cream. She wanted a pizza cake and so I just made a fruit pizza. Easy and yummy! I also need to list my top 10 favorites about her too.
1. Hanna is full of song. She loves music. She is always making up songs to sing or play on the piano.
2. Hanna is a super big sister. Even at 5 she is a great babysitter to Issac. She loves to play with him and make him happy. It is such a big help to me.
3. She loves to make believe. She play for hours in her room pretending with her princess and ponies. She also loves to dress up with her brothers.
4. Hanna also loves to play with "I love you" game, but sometimes she lets me win. She is very thoughtful! She loves to show her love through hugs and kisses and sweet little notes.
5. She loves to help in the kitchen. She likes to watch everything I do and stir anything I need stirring. She especially loves clean up. She is fantastic at licking beaters and bowls!
6. Hanna loves to learn and is constantly reading and asking questions. She loves to do flash cards and sight words. She especially loves books.
7. She is very tenderhearted. She is a good gauge of the mood in our home. When Hanna is happy, most things are going well in our home; if she's not, there is usually something awry in the home.
8. She is such a girl. It's so fun having another girl in the home. She loves pink, and purses, and just being a girl.
9. Hanna is very optimistic and can usually find the silver lining on a cloudy day.
10. Hanna is my sweet pea. She is will snuggle up next to me anytime and share her loves and snuggles. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I love you baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment