Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ward Parties!

Yesterday was our Christmas party and we did the "Back to Bethlehem" thing. Can I tell you how good it turned out? The activity was awesome! We had each of the auxiliaries take care of a shop for the city and then my committee was amazing! I wish I had pictures. My kids broke my camera a few months ago and I've been sick ever since of all the memories I'm not capturing. Anyhow, my committee also made shops, signs, fliers, handouts, gifts of the magi, palm trees, fires, hung lamps, prepared food, made coin bags, painted coins, and put a program together. The list goes on and they were fantastic! We couldn't set up until 9:30pm the night before and our activity started at 10am the next morning. And we pulled it off. I couldn't have asked for a better committee or a better outcome for an activity. Once again it was awesome! (If I can get some pics, I'll add them.)



No comments: