Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I Love...

Just to name a few...
  1. Lemon Cake from Olive Garden
  2. Cold Stones' Banana Ice Cream with brownie, caramel, pecans, and marshmallows "The Big Bird"
  3. Marie Callendars' Double Lemon Cream Pie
  4. Italian Food
  5. Olive Garden's All-you-can-eat Salad and Bread sticks
  6. Chips and Mango Salsa
  7. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
  8. Sweedish Fish
  9. Sour Patch Kids
  10. Running in the Rain
  11. Dates with my Husband
  12. Lemon Water
  13. Family Activites
  14. Playing in the Park with my Kids
  15. A Great Book to Read
  16. Girls Night Out
  17. A Clean House
  18. Pride and Prejudice Movie--the 6 hour BBC series
  19. Walks
  20. Playing Board Games
  21. EL Fugde Grasshopper Cookies Dipped in Milk--you bite (very small) the top and bottom off and then suck the milk through, then you eat.
  22. Mail from Family or Friend--not junk mail
  23. Coupons and FREE things
  24. Reece's Pieces
  25. A Working Car!
Thought I'd share! :)

4 comments:

RussNatEvans said...

Mmmmm grasshopper cookies. The Best yet worse thing ever introduced to me!!

eliana23 said...

I think you are feeling hungry...f

Emily said...

I see a lemon theme, have you ever had The Cheesecake Factory's Lemoncello Cream Torte? Costco sells them in the summer (they are in the freezer section) top it with some raspberries or strawberries and whip cream and you'll be in heaven!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the recommendation!